LEGO® City 60379 Deep-Sea Explorer Submarine
The LEGO® City Deep-Sea Explorer Submarine (60379) is loaded with features and realistic details. The toy sub comes with a cool bubble cockpit, onboard science lab, underwater drone and a mech-style diving suit for seabed exploration. A shipwreck setting is home to a shark den, giant jellyfish and sunken treasure. Just add the 6 minifigures for hours of imaginative role play.
Includes interactive digital building instructions
This 7+ playset includes a pictorial building guide and instructions in the LEGO Builder app – an amazing digital guide that enables kids to explore and save virtual playsets, track their own building progress, zoom in and rotate and view models from all angles while they build.
Cool toys for budding explorers
LEGO City playsets come with cool vehicles, realistic structures and fun characters for hours of imaginative play and can be combined with other sets from the LEGO City range.
- Ocean exploration playset – The LEGO® City Deep-Sea Explorer Submarine (60379) is loaded with equipment and features for staging exciting underwater exploration adventures
- What's in the box? – All kids need to build a deep-sea submarine, drone, diving suit, shipwreck setting and 6 explorer minifigures, plus 1 skeleton, 3 shark, 2 jellyfish and 4 fish figures
- Fun functions add to the play – The toy shipwreck setting features 2 circling sharks and a shark-surprise function
- A treat for fans of imaginative play – Makes a fun birthday, holiday or any-day gift for budding explorers aged 7 and up
- Dimensions – The Explorer Submarine measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide
- Minifigure accessories – The LEGO® toy accessories in this set include a camera, scanner, wrench, syringe, scissors, crowbar, sword, jewel and 2 flashlights
- Includes an interactive guide – Discover the LEGO® Builder app. Here kids can explore and save virtual playsets, track building progress, zoom in and rotate and view models in 3D while they build
- Action without limits – Unleash more fun and adventures when you combine this set with others from the LEGO® City range
- Toys you can rely on – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested to the max – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety