LEGO® DUPLO® 10975 Wild Animals of the World
LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the World (10975) is packed with animals in their natural habitats, filled with authentic details and bursting with opportunities for kids aged 2+ to play and learn.
A world of wildlife to build and explore
Take your preschooler on a wildlife tour of the world, stopping off at all 7 continents! They’ll discover pandas in Asia, lions in Africa, deer in Europe, an alpaca in South America, a bear in North America, a koala in Australia, penguins in the Antarctic… and lots more! With a sound brick to play animal and ambient noises, and a foldable playmat map of the world, it’s a wild and wonderful gift for nature-loving kids.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- The natural world in a playset – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the World (10975) helps preschoolers discover and learn about the world’s wildlife and natural environments
- 22 animals – Meet pandas in Asia, lions in Africa, deer in Europe, an alpaca in South America, a bear in North America, a koala in Australia, penguins in the Antarctic… and lots more
- Playful learning for animal-lovers – This build-and-play, world-wildlife playset is filled with animals and environments that inspire kidsto learn and improve a variety of developmental skills
- Educational gift – This open-ended toy for toddlers is a birthday, holiday or any-day treat that will engage, entertain and educate a child aged 2 and up for years to come
- Big fun for kids – The playmat map measures over 38.5 in. (99 cm) wide and 19.5 in. (50 cm) deep. The European section measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 7 in. (17 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed withengaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards